Using a brush to eliminate and define curls?! WHAT! It's the curl's best kept secret! We show you HOW and also adding a little volume at the end. So many tips and tricks! Buy our brush's here.
We also mention the Frizz Off Kit, purchase that here.
WET BRUSH TIPS:
- A wet brush is great to distribute conditioner, masks & product.
- Put your product in your hair and brush it through, pulling up and away from your head. Don't forget to use leave in conditioner & a styler.
- Twist & twirl your curls around the brush handle to create a ringlet effect.
- Another way is to put the wet brush right up to the root, pull tension and flick the end, shake & scrunch for one way.
- Use our detangled or our wet brush for this effect.